Terrell and Mache....

seeing each other for the first time!

Beautiful Che!





My favorite

Had an awesome Bridal party!

The guys!

The girls :)

The oh.. so handsome ring bearer! side note* notice the sticker still left on his sunglasses!!!


It was a Gorgeous day!
Leah and Ross:


How cute are they?

Loved the flowers!


my FAVORITE!

What a beautiful Bride!

Love it!


Had to get the jumping shot!


They got married in Ross's parent's back yard... it was so pretty!

Miss A..



Happy Birthday Mr. A!!



The S Family:





Go Cyclones!!
The H family...
Ok, so I have to say a little about the H family. Mrs. H is one of my dearest friends from IOWA. I grew up with her and Love her to death. Her family is like my own, and I miss them so much! Love you guys!





Erika (senior '10)
Erika, her mom, and I had a blast driving around town and out in the country for her senior pics. She pretty much Rocked her session!!






I love the vintage look on her..

Trenton (senior '10)
Trenton is from my hometown in Iowa... I went back to visit and met up with him for his pics! I got to shoot in some spots I really miss!!

Look at those awesome eyes!






Kate (senior '10)
Kate was such a sweetie to work with. She is another one from Iowa... We had a fun time traveling around and found some great places!!










No comments:
Post a Comment