
a couple detail shots:


Instead of a unity candle or unity sand, Tom made a unity cross to serve as a reminder to him and Heather of the union that they were forming that day and the important role that God Plays in their life together.

The awesome getaway car :)

The awesome Bridal Party

Love the sun flair



My Fav!




I love this picture of Heather.



And now some pics from the reception. Heather and Tom surprised everyone during their first dance. They had taken dancing lessons prior to the wedding and showed off their skills! The wedding dance was a blast. I have never seen so many people on the dance floor!



Love this of Heather and her dad!


playing bean bag toss

Heather won :) I love the expressions



even the little kids were having a blast!




the guys rooting Tom on!

No comments:
Post a Comment