I would like to thank everyone for welcoming my husband and I here to Brookings this last year. Since Opening the studio back in June, I have had the pleasure to meet and work with so many wonderful people. I am very excited to see what 2009 will bring! I have lots of awesome ideas and promotions that will be coming up shortly, so keep checking back for updates!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
It's Official...
Welcome to my blog!
I would like to thank everyone for welcoming my husband and I here to Brookings this last year. Since Opening the studio back in June, I have had the pleasure to meet and work with so many wonderful people. I am very excited to see what 2009 will bring! I have lots of awesome ideas and promotions that will be coming up shortly, so keep checking back for updates!
I would like to thank everyone for welcoming my husband and I here to Brookings this last year. Since Opening the studio back in June, I have had the pleasure to meet and work with so many wonderful people. I am very excited to see what 2009 will bring! I have lots of awesome ideas and promotions that will be coming up shortly, so keep checking back for updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment